2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
3 cups milk
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and 3 cups milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping and beat with mixer for 2 minutes.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over crackers, then top with graham crackers. Spread remaining pudding over crackers; top second pudding layer with another layer of crackers.
- Microwave frosting for 30 seconds. Stir carefully (It overflows easily.) Pour over top layer of crackers and spread evenly.
- Cover. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 12 hours before serving.