May 8, 2012

The Adventure begins...

The new "normal" looks something like this...

A suitcase? No, no, no, my friends, that's The Hubby's dresser! It's taking everything in me to leave it as-is (and not fold everything properly), but alas, there are boxes to be packed.

In cleaning out said dresser, which had supposedly been recently cleaned out, The Hubby found this...

Yes, it's a sterile urine collection container... from a pre-natal appointment... from when I might have been pregnant... with our now 13-month-old. But, yes, I'm sure he cleaned his dresser out... about 18 months ago.

Meanwhile, I found some snow on top of our game cabinet in the family room...

Lets get serious. You should have been more concerned had I NOT found that much dust up there. I mean, really, when was the last time you cleaned the tops of your cabinets??

And just like that, The Great Adventure has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment