Dec 1, 2011

Crock Pot Beef Stew

I LOVE my crockpot! I mean, seriously, I use it for 2-4 meals a week.. and I'm not at all ashamed ;) It's my best friend in the kitchen, and a major assistant in the time management department. Here's the first of many crockpot ideas.

PS- I saw them for $16 at our Sam's Club. Now THAT'S the gift that keeps on giving!

You Need:
2 lbs beef stew meat, cubed
1/4 C flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1.5 C water
1 envelope onion soup mix (dried)
1 onion, chopped
4-6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 bag baby carrots

1. Place meat in crock pot.
2. Combine flour, salt and pepper and pour over meat. Toss meat to coat.
3. Combine the next four ingredients and pour over meat.
4. Top with onions, potatoes and carrots.
5. Cook on high 4-6 hours.

Meal idea-
Serve with 1 can refrigerated biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment