Feb 8, 2012

Butterfly lovin'

The Girl and I had a great time putting together Valentine's for her "school" friends. Yet another lovely Pinterest find. And, the best part, I only had to buy 3 things: clothes pins and pipe cleaners ($1 each at Dollar Tree) and conversation hearts (from Target.)

First she colored each of the butterfly "bodies." 

Then, she practiced writing her name.
And my heart ached a bit more with each confident swipe of the marker.

We were thankful for some "snack-sized" baggies I scored for us while helping Auntie J clean out her basement!

 Then, we measured and poured...

 ... and admired our handiwork!

And there are our butterfly friends.

Pinterest, I continue to thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute! What a fun project for mommy and daughter!

    ReplyDelete