Feb 11, 2012

I AM

This was a great reminder this week, sent from a friend...

(By: Louie Giglio)

When you cry out all the things that you are not, you'll know His answer is, “I AM." 
For every cry, there is one answer:

I need help.
I AM.
I need hope.
I AM.
Who could possibly be smart enough to figure this out?
I AM.
What works?
I AM.
What lasts?
I AM.
What’s the latest thing?
I AM.
What's the hippest thing?
I AM.
I need a fresh start.
I AM.
I need a bigger story.
I AM.
My vision is bigger than my resources.
I AM.
Nothing's real anymore.
I AM.
Who can I trust?
I AM.
I'm not sure who's on my team.
I AM.
Nobody's listening to me.
I AM.
I don't have a prayer.
I AM.
My marriage is sinking and i don't know where to turn.
I AM.
I can't hold on.
I AM.
My kids deserve more.
I AM.
I'm pouring into others, who's pouring into me?
I AM.
If we fail, who will get the job done?
I AM.
I'm not sure why I'm here.
I AM.
I've given all I can give and it's not enough.
I AM.
I'm tired.
I AM.
I quit!
I AM.
I can't!
I AM.
I need a drink.
I AM.
I need a fix.
I AM.
I need a lover.
I AM.
Somebody just hold me.
I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment