This isn't something I would serve to guests, but it certainly makes a quick, easy, fill-your-belly-with-stuff-you-probably-already-have-in-the-house, meal. It's cheap, too.
1 lb ground beef
2 (3 oz) package ramen noodles (I used beef flavored)
2 Cups water
2 Cups vegetables (frozen mixed vegetables, thawed)
1. In a skillet, cook beef until no longer pink. Drain.
2. Add noodles with contents of seasoning packets and water.
3. Bring to a boil; cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
4. Add the veggies and cook until tender, about 3 minutes as well.
(5. I sprinkled a little garlic powder in to add some extra flavor.)
Makes about 4 servings.
Do you have any good ramen noodle recipes?